Thursday, November 09, 2006

Houston, We Have A Landing!

We have landed in Houston!
Jay and I survived the bumpy ride to Houston and now we're layed-over here for the next 1 and 1/2 hours.
So, here are the erratic things that Jay has said to me (just a few among the many)...
"Blog about me flying the airplane and post a picture of me in the cockpit."
"Ask the flight attendant what kind of gravy they are serving with the snack."
"When we get to New Orleans, I'm going to go rent a costume from a costume shop and just walk down the street to see how many looks I get." (huh?!?)
Who knows what Jay will say next, but I'll certainly keep you posted.
The closer we get to convention (New Orleans) the more motivated I get. I got a lot of planning done on the plane. I started penciling out our 2007 office budgets, our 2007 business plan, a list of current and pending projects to be done, etc. etc. Now I have pages and pages of notes for you, Paul, to expand upon so we can finalize and implement our new super plan. Heads up boss-man, I've gotta a lot of work for you already. :)
I'll post again when I get to jambalaya land!