Thursday, November 09, 2006

Off to New Orleans!

Every year around November, the National Association of REALTORS has their annual real estate convention. As an office, we try to go every year, but this year is a hair different than the ones in the past. We are doing a "divide and conquer" thing. My colleague, Jay Reasor, and I going down their a couple of days earlier than Paul. Paul will meet us there on Sunday. This year, the convention is in New Orleans. It will be interesting to see how the city has progressed since Hurrican Katrina.

I am looking forward to convention this year. It not only motivates me to streamline things in the office, but it also helps me see areas where we can improve and where we have improved. All of us from the office are bringing our cameras and we are going to document this convention with pictures and videos. And then, my plan is to blog about it each and every day.

So, here it is, Thursday 11:49am and Jay and I are driving to Tulsa, to catch our 3:55pm flight to New Orleans. I have taken a picture of Jay driving, the I-44 road we are traveling on and a picture of my laptop in my lap as I blog about this trip. (Good thing Jay is driving!) It's never a dull time with Jay, so I'll keep you posted, especially if he does/says something erratic. Hey, that's just Jay. :)