Thursday, June 21, 2007

12 Hours of Daylight Time?!

Today summer officially rolled in at 1:06pm making this the summer solstice and the longest day of the year (and the hottest one so far). I heard a news story today that said we would have a total of 12 hours of daylight today. 12 hours?! What will I ever do with all of that time?!
Hmmm….let’s see….there is always processing all of those lease renewals, or maybe I could prepare my 110 mortgage payments and have them processed a few days earlier than normal. Or I could go thru all of the seminar feedback forms and start preparations for the next seminar. I could also go thru all of the expired leases and get new ones sent out to the Tenants. There is also that stack of magazines to read, articles, Springfield Business Journals, and the last chapter of that book that I’ve slowly been reading that I still need to get thru and review. I could finish those final walk thrus on the vacant rental properties that need to be done….gosh I’ve got a lot to do.

I think I am just going to go home and sit in the hammock this early evening, drink lemonade and watch my kids play on the swing set. Yeah, now that’s more like it. The one thing that I do know is that all those other things will still be there tomorrow. Tomorrow, the day that there is only 11 hours and 58 minutes of daylight left. :)