Thursday, August 23, 2007

My Top 5 Favorite Web Sites (Right Now)

  1. www.stumbleupon.com
    Install the toolbar, set up your profile then find a bunch of different web sites that are right up your alley. It's good for times when you're bored, but even better for times when you need a little inspiration or pick-me-up.
  2. www.youtube.com
    There are all sorts of video sites out there, but this one still remains tops with me. Have you seen the (417) Dwellings! videos? They are awesome. But, I am not biased or anything.
  3. www.twitter.com
    Want to know what all of your peeps have been up lately? Get everyone logged into Twitter and it's the status updates you have always wanted to know.
  4. www.linkedin.com
    While Paul & I have been starting up our Web 2.0 consulting services and seminar productions for REALTORS, I have found that you can get all sorts of good connections at LinkedIn.
  5. www.netvibes.com
    It's all of my favorite web sites and online actions set up on one page. Forget having to sign in to 10-12 sites individually, just do it on one page by creating a netvibes page. It's free, that's always nice too.
And my ultimate favorite.... www.getpaul.com. Well, duh. These are just a few of my favorites right now. They change often, but I thought I'd share them with you. Have fun!