Sunday, November 04, 2007

Passing The Torch

I have loved working my job in Property Management. After all, I Love Rentals, right?! But since Dizmang Properties has grown to the point where we are managing over 200 rental units and therefore over 600 Tenants, I just can’t do it all anymore.

Now despite all of the rumors…I am not quitting my job. But things are changing. Now that Amanda has got her real estate license, she can officially sign leases with new Tenants. This is working out great, because she is not only coordinating the Tenant Maintenance Requests & Issues, but she is pretty much handling anything Tenant related. I am still continuing to train Amanda in managing these properties, which will take some time. But, the good news is that she is catching on quick. I am still going to keep managing the office, do the bookkeeping, but I am going to focus more on finding the investment properties for our Owners in addition to the web design work and the projects with the Greater Springfield Board of REALTORS.

Now don’t get me wrong, if you’re a Tenant, I will still help you out. But don’t worry, you’re in good hands with Amanda too!