Saturday, November 10, 2007

Viva Las Vegas!

If you've been keeping up with my work blog for awhile now, you probably remember my live blogging posts from the National Association of REALTORS annual convention which was in New Orleans in 2006.

This year it is in Las Vegas and I'm getting really excited about it as we prepare to leave on Monday. There are over 25,000 REALTORS that attend this event and I usually come back ready to implement some big ideas for our business. This year, there should be more of a focus on Web 2.0 ideas for REALTORS. We won't be there but a few days this next week, but I fully intend on taking lots of pictures, videos and posting my plans and ideas on this blog, much in the same way I did last year when Jay and I went to the convention. Amanda is going with us this year, and I'm anxious to get her up and rolling in the real estate/property management world. She's been doing an awesome job so I'm glad she is getting to experience this. I'll keep you posted!